What a year it’s been!
In 2022, We Animals Media:
- Continued the important work of investigating animal industries across the globe
- Launched the first-ever Animal Photojournalism Fellowship, awarded to Seb Alex.
- Offered over 20,000 high-quality animal visuals for free through our stock platform.
- Was published in over 200 media outlets globally.
- Won prestigious awards for our animal photojournalism work.
- And so much more!
A profound thank you for making 2022 another impactful year dedicated to making the lives of hidden animals visible.
Watch our 2022 Year in Review video to see more of what we’ve built and achieved this past year and where we’re headed in 2023.
Posted by: We Animals on February 17, 2023.